With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live/interactive mini-class, your favorite teachers from Music Together of Fayetteville will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. We’ll be using songs from the current collection, and your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Even though your teacher is on the screen, each class has been designed as an active music-making experience for little ones and their grownups. Classes are appropriate for children under 5, but the entire family is welcome (and encouraged!) to participate in the musical fun.
When you enroll, you will receive a code to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a digital or hard-copy songbook, and an invitation to our private Facebook Group where we will share musical inspiration and activities to try at home, and where you can connect with other enrolled parents.
- One 30-minute online class with a trained early childhood music educator
- Two 3-5 minute pre-recorded video from our teachers
- Two educational activities to do at home as a family
- A private Facebook Group/page on the family portal with additional videos, including parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, and more
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more
- Collection materials download code (sent before the start of classes)
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online music experiences and resources creates a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.